Teacher Plan Overview
Obtenir une Cotation Gratuite dès Maintenant
The expat health plan is specifically designed for teachers at international schools, providing you with comprehensive levels of cover at highly affordable prices.
By taking out this expat health plan you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical expenses cover which provides you with a worldwide network of on-the-spot professional medical and assistance services.
- Personal access to the multi-lingual International Helpline, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Quality medical treatment when and where it is needed.
- Cost-contained, competitive premium rates.
- Premiums accepted either Quarterly or Annually.
- Plans denominated in 3 currencies: GB pounds, US dollars, Euros.
- A valuable “no-claims” discount.
- 30 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your expat health plan or if circumstances change. No questions asked.
- No medical questionnaires necessary when applying.
- No permanent exclusion of all pre-existing medical conditions. Eligible pre-existing medical conditions can be covered after 2 years, in accordance with the expat health plan terms and conditions.
- No medical claim forms to contend with for inpatient or daycare treatment. A phone call to the International Helpline takes care of everything.
- In-patient and daycare medical treatment claims are pre-authorised and bills settled direct with hospitals and clinics.
- Claims settlement in most currencies.
- Emergency medical evacuation includes your dependents and their accommodation.
- Compassionate emergency return home benefit to visit a critically ill relative.
- Chronic conditions – cover for stabilization on Gold and Silver expat health plan.
- Maintenance of Chronic Conditions.
- Routine maternity cover on Gold Plan and cover for complications of pregnancy on all expat health plan.
- Emergency medical treatment outside of your geographic area.
For further information or quotations please contact a consultant, they will be glad to assist you.